Sunday 12 March 2017

PEOPLE WHOM I LOVE

    I always have people whom i always be thankful with. It's either my parents or any other people. I have a family that i love with all of my heart. I have friends whom i enjoy being with. I am really grateful with the life that Allah has given me. Sometimes problems may happen, but it depends on how we will react to it. Problems make us appreciate our lifes even more. 

IMG_2958.JPG

    I live with my parents, sisters, and my grandma. They are my closest people. I have parents who are lovely. They always teach me to be a good person, to be always grateful, and to be nice to other people. They give me so many advices that really useful in my daily life. Parents are people who will protect you no matter what. They work so hard, in order to take you for the better life. I really love my parents, i really do. There are no people in this entire world could replace their love for me. 

IMG_2240.JPG

    I have been staying with my parents since i was a little. They have different personalities but somewhat they could make it into something that completes each other. I want to be success and make them proud of me. They are strong and do not give up easily over something good. I know everything they have done to me are the ways for me to be a better person.

IMG_0815.JPG

    Thank you mom and dad for believing in me, taking care of me when i am sick, supporting me in every situations, and for always protecting me. I clearly know i can not repay all of their efforts with everything that i have, because they have sacrified many things for me. 

IMG_0263.JPG

    I love my parents, even if the world againsted me i would be still loving you guys. It's beautiful life to have my parents by my side. They are good people with all they have. If i make a mistake, they forgive me with without saying it. Mom, dad i really want to make you proud someday, please wait patiently for the day to come. Don't worry too much, i just do not want you guys to be sad. Thank you for everything ypu have done for me. I love you mom, dad, i always do.

IMG_4050.JPG

    I have three sisters. One older sister and two younger sisters. They all have their own characters. I would believe if someone said differences make it more interesting. It would be really lonely for me to live all alone by myself. I am so grateful to have such cute yet so annoying sisters. I love my sisters so much. I am willing to protect them with all of my heart. I did get mad at them sometimes, but we quickly made it up. 

IMG_3885.JPG

    My grandma who is really understanding. In her age now, she could be really funny, that is why i really love her so much. My grandma is really a caring person. She would ask someone to call me if i went home late. We would also share some stories (but it is mostly my grandma who tell the stories tho), but still, it is really heart warming to just listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment