Monday 5 June 2017

DEWA ATHENA

Last saturday, my school held an event called "dewa athena". Dewa athena is an event which is only held once a year. I came to school at 7 am in the morning, i went straight to "lapangan Bali" to attend the event. The event was pretty cool, there are some sports game. The favorite game of mine is called "gobak sodor". It was so fun to play with. It was contain for about 10 people in one group, there are 2 teams.

              The first team is to attack, they ready to pass the other team. The other team is to block the other team, so they can not pass until the finish line. For me attack team is so hard, i would rather being in block team than in attack team.



             The event was held until the  afternoon. The sun was shines so bright that day. I should have worn a cap or something. There are so many students who came, but unfortunately my friends couldn't come because of some reasons. At first we watched the team from my class to do shuttle run. It was facinating indeed. Cheering for my friend was all i do, looking they ran all around the field to reach the finish line.

        Dewa athena is indeed an event to practice your skill in sports, it also taught you how to cooperate with others. Having your classmates as your team was facinating. We played hard to reach our goal to win. However it is a game, so there must be someone who win and someone who lose.



          Dewa athena was fine, you can play many sports game there. I used this event as a chance for me to go exercising. Exercising is a need for your body, to have healthy body you have to consume good food and keep exercising. Maintaining your body healthy leads you to better future, which means if your body is in good condition you will do your work even better. Cure your illness is good, but prevent yourself from illness is better.

           I played until in the afternoon, sure i was so tired that day, but it was still fun though. Playing sports make your body healthy. I hope for the next event in the next year, it will get better.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment